Total strength of Ministry of Climate Change is 173 employees (58 Officers and 115 staff members).
The Administration Wing is headed by a Joint Secretary. The responsibilities of the Administration Wing are as under:-
- Personnel Administration of the officers/ officials of the Division.
- Personnel administration of officers of the attached departments/ organizations/ projects.
- Budgetary (non-Development) and financial matters of the Division and its attached departments/ organizations.
- Matters relating to audit, Public Accounts Committee (PAC) and Department Accounts Committee (DAC)
- Implementation and follow up of Cabinet Decisions and President’s / Prime Minister’s Directives.
- Coordination between wings of this Division and with other Ministries / Divisions.
- Matters relating to National Assembly/Senate and Standing Committees.
- Matters relating to hiring of residential accommodation.
- Reimbursement of medical charges to the serving/retired officers.
- Maintenance of PER record of all employees of this Division and attached departments and maintenance of annual declaration of assets.
- Processing promotion, pay and pension cases of the officers / officials of the Ministry and its attached departments.
- HRM and grant of NOCs for visits abroad.
- Trainings, conferences, seminars and visits abroad.
- Printing of Year Book.