SAPM Malik Amin Aslam has Inaugurated the NSSU of Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme....Read more
- Prime Minister Imran Khan has launched Billion Tree Honey Initiative to promoting tree plantation and honey production in the country under Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme.
- PM Imran Khan announced “Himalaya” & “Nanga Parbat” National Parks in GB, spanning a huge area of 3,600 Sq KM under the umbrella of Protected Areas Initiative by the Ministry of Climate Change.
- Prime Minister Imran Khan was chosen amongst the top 10 global leaders to show case Climate Action at the High Level Summit
- Ambassador of Sweden Henrik Persson called on PM’s Special Assistant on Climate Change Malik Amin Aslam to discuss various matters for bilateral cooperation in environment, renewable energy, climate change, electric vehicle & environmental-friendly mass transit system
- Prime Minister Imran Khan launches biggest Tree Plantation Campaign in country
The Billion Tree Honey initiative launched by Ministry of Climate Change as per Green vision of Prime Minister Imran Khan that will provide Green jobs - protect our expanding forests and also sustainably enhance Pakistan export revenues
Ministry of Climate Change (MoCC) deals with climate change in Pakistan. The Ministry actively involves in national policy, plans strategies and programmes with regard to disaster management including environmental protection, preservation, pollution, ecology, forestry, wildlife, biodiversity, climate change and desertification.
Request for BidsClosing Date: February 08, 2021
Request for Proposal Botanical Garden October 2020Closing Date: November 03, 2020
Tender NoticeClosing Date: July 06, 2020
Tender NoticeClosing Date: June 01, 2020