Development Wing is headed by a Joint Secretary. The responsibilities of the Development Wing are as under:-
· All policy matters relating to development schemes/initiatives.
· All budgetary matters of PSDP Development projects.
· Reconciliation statements.
· Internal monitoring of development projects.
· Work/cash plans.
· All cases of defunct M/o Environment relating to PSDP projects.
· All administrative matters PSDP projects of this Ministry including:
- Matters relating to DDWP/CDWP.
- Matters relating to DAC/PAC in r/o development projects.
- Foreign funded projects.
- Interaction and Coordination with all Wings of MoCC as well as with the projects.
- Year book material for the Wing
- Matters relating to National Biosafety Centre (NBC), issuance of licenses, legislation regarding establishment of NBC through an Act of the Parliament, etc
- Matters relating to NDMA